Easy Feta Appetizer
A feta appetizer with the added zing of za'atar seasoning
- 4 tbsp Greek extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ lb. feta cheese Bulgarian is nice and creamy
- 2 diced Roma tomatoes
- 1 bunch scallions chopped
- 8 oz. Kalamata olives pitted and chopped
- 1 ½ tbsp Za'atar seasoning
- 3 pita bread circles, cut in wedges
Pour half olive oil into bottom of dish to coat.
Sprinkle half of the feta into the dish. Layer remaining ingredients, except olive oil.
Sprinkle remaining feta over all, then drizzle remaining olive oil on top.
Sprinkle liberally with Za'atar seasoning. Let salad sit a few hours in fridge for flavors to meld.