Honey-baked Feta makes an easy and delicious appetizer, salad topping, or snack.Jump to Recipe
It’s that combination of sweet and salty that makes it so good.
Oh, and the simple recipe helps, too.
My son and his girlfriend introduced me to this recipe. Once I learned it, it became a regular part of my specialty salad go-to.
But, it’s also great on crusty bread slices as a snack or side, in an omelette, or topping stuffed, baked peppers.
The only limit is your imagination!
- 8 oz. feta cheese crumbled
- 3 T honey
- 1 T thyme, dried may use 3 T. fresh
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Line baking sheet with foil or parchment paper.
- Place crumbled cheese on baking sheet. Drizzle with honey and sprinkle with thyme.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until tops of crumbles begin to turn golden-brown.
Copyright 2023 ajoann.com. All rights reserved. See Legalese page for permissions.